We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Griffin in Nuneaton is a gem of a country pub that combines contemporary dining with a traditional pub atmosphere. A stylish heated patio is the centrepiece of our pretty beer garden. It seats up to 40 people and has its own working fireplace. Perfect for summer days, autumn evenings and magical winter nights.
Walk up the garden path to our front door, open it and you’ll find a tasteful pub with modern rustic decor. Bare brickwork, wooden beams, fireplaces and black and white photographs bring charm and character to the table. The scent of rotisserie chicken cooking will make you feel right at home. Farm assured and prepared by hand in our kitchen each day, our chickens are cooked to perfection in a rotisserie that’s right on display.
Exciting starters and delicious sharers are always on the menu. The colourful children’s menu has teatime classics galore and rotisserie chicken features in big favourites, all of which will give them plenty of energy to burn off in the outdoor play area.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.